Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I download an eBook from EBSCOhost to my eReader or mobile device?
- eReaders must be compatible with Adobe Digital Editions to download eBooks from EBSCOhost. View a list of all compatible devices.
- Kindle Fire, iOS and Android download the Bluefire Reader app. Adobe Digital Editions is not needed, but an Adobe account is required.
- All users must create a My EBSCOhost account to download eBooks from EBSCOhost.
How long can I check out an eBook on EBSCOhost?
- eBooks may be checked out for a minimum of 1 day to a maximum of 7 days.
Where can I go for more information about eBooks on EBSCOhost?
- EBSCO's eBooks Support Center provides answers to frequently asked questions, user guides, and a variety of tutorials.
What other eBook resources does the library own or subscribe to?
- LearningExpress Library (e.g. HESI), Safari Business & Tech Books, Springer eBooks, Virtual Reference Library, Credo Reference are also available via Databases A-Z On Campus and Off Campus.