Some devices only require an Adobe account and Bluefire Reader App to download eBooks from EBSCOhost (e.g. iPad, Kindle Fire).
Others download and install Adobe Digital Editions on their computers (e.g. Nook, Sony).
● Setup an Adobe account, or
● Download and install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE).
● After install, authorize ADE using Adobe account.
● If not prompted, click Library then Authorize Computer in ADE drop down menu.
● ADE should now be on your computer.
● Downloaded eBooks are saved in ADE.