- This test is also known as the Elsevier RN Admissions Assessment 'A2.'
- This test is required for application to Palm Beach State's Registered Nursing Program and Practical Nursing Program (LPN).
- It is a computer-based test.
- The cost of the test is $76 ($46 goes to Elsevier and $30 to PBSC proctoring).
- Visit the Testing Center webpage to register for the test (the test can be taken at Belle Glade, Palm Beach Gardens, Boca Raton or Lake Worth campus' Testing Centers).
- Students can take the entire HESI exam every 61 days, for a maximum of 3 times a calendar year (there is no 61 day wait to retake the Math portion only).
Information on how to register, how to pay, and how to create a student Evolve account can be found here: