- This test is also known as the Elsevier RN Admissions Assessment 'A2'
- This test is required for application to Palm Beach State's Registered Nursing Program.
- It is a computer-based test.
- The cost of the test is $72.
- With the exception of Lake Worth, appointments must be made at the Testing Center to take the test. (Lake Worth allows walk-ins)
- Students can take the HESI every 61 days , for a maximum of 3 times a calendar year .
Information on how to register, how to pay, and how to create a student Evolve account can be found here.