Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
SEFLIN One Card - Community Members
Community members require a completed SEFLIN One Card and a Community Card for borrowing privileges. Community members can use their PantherCard if they have one.
1. Does the patron have a SEFLIN One Card?
2. Does the patron already have an Alma record as a student, faculty or staff?
- Yes - Verify User Details. Update User Group to 40 Community and give 1 year expiration date.
- No - "Register New User", issue a Community Card with new barcode and give 1 year expiration date. Create Circulation Note: "SEFLIN One Card - [Library Branch]. Expires mm/dd/yyyy.
- Book Limit: 5
- Test prep book limit: 1
- Electronic resources access: on-campus only
Search Our Catalog
SEFLIN One Card - PBSC Students, Faculty & Staff