Skip to Main Content
Community Member Guidelines
- A Community card and a SEFLIN One Card are required.
- A maximum of five (5) books may be borrowed. One (1) may be a high-demand item (e.g. test preparation and certification exams).
- 21 day loan period for books with one (1) renewal.
- Electronic resources may only be accessed through on-campus network computers or the on-campus wireless network (PAWS).
- Interlibrary loan privileges are not permitted. Interlibrary loans must be placed through the borrower’s home library.
- Borrowing of electronic devices (e.g., e-readers, iPads, laptops) and course reserves are not permitted.
- Borrower is responsible for all fines incurred for overdue late charges, and lost or damaged materials.
- The One Card expires after a calendar year or academic term according to the home library.
- The One Card becomes null and void upon borrower losing loan privileges at their home library.