Local Services Available to All Homeless Persons
I. Boca Helping Hands: 1500 NW 1st Court, Boca Raton, FL 33432
II. The Lord's Place: (561)-494-0125, 2808 N. Australian Ave., West Palm Beach, FL 33407
- Burckle House - Supportive housing program in Lake Worth, Palm Beach County, FL designed exclusively for single homeless women
III. Vita Nova: (561) 689-0035, 3111 South Dixie Highway, Suite 243, West Palm Beach, FL 33405
IV. The Center for Family Services of Palm Beach County, Inc.
- (561)616-1222; 4101 Parker Ave., West Palm Beach, FL 33405
- (561)514-0564; 1320 Henrietta Ave., West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- (561)793-1698; 12773 W. Forest Hill Blvd. #1205, Wellington, FL 33414
V. The Homeless Coalition of Palm Beach County:
- (561)355-4663; 810 Daltura St., West Palm Beach, FL 33401
VI. Homeless Shelter Directory - Salvation Army Boca Social Services:
- 300 SW 2nd Ave., Boca Raton, FL 33432, (561)233-9009
VII. Homeless Connect Website
VIII. Palm Beach County Assistance Programs: Assistance with Utility Payment - Need help paying utilities?
X. Oasis Compassion Agency/Oasis Compassion Women Center (Women's Shelter, Pantry, Career Center):
- Green Acres, 561-967-4066
XI. Valley of Love Ministries
- Provides a range of services to homeless people in Palm Beach County. Services range from emergency accommodation, supported housing, social enterprise and more.
- 1538 Ave E., Riviera Beach, FL 33404
- 561-844-2400 or 561-502-8757 (Cell)
- Email: email@example.com
XII. Faith, Hope, Love Charity - Stand Down House
- Provides emergency/transitional housing and supportive services for veterans struggling with addictions, mental illness, PTSD, traumatic brain injuries and physical limitations.