Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Register your Panther card with the FAU Library
PBSC students, faculty and staff will need to fill out this form to gain access to the Wimberly Library and authorization to check out materials. You should receive confirmation within 1 business day. For questions please contact email@example.com.
Fall 2020 Semester Hours (Boca Raton):
The library building reopens for Fall 2020 on August 20, 2020. Many of us are still working remotely, but we would like to meet with you virtually.
It's easy to reach us!
Partner Campus Library Hours:
Welcome to the ENC 1102 Class Resource Guide created especially for you!
This guide gives you information about the PBSC and FAU Libraries. It also suggests places to look for books and articles. We hope that you find this information helpful and that you will refer to it often!
Following this session you should know how to:
- Use the PBSC Library databases to find articles, books and more!
- Understand the difference between electronic journals and databases.
- Access PBSC Library databases by logging into PantherWeb
- Use Ask A Librarian to get additional personal help.
- Learn basic search strategies.
- Understand and avoid "plagiarism."
Thomas O'Brien, Assistant University Librarian
Virtual Library Presentation