Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Palm Beach State Library Catalog
Search for Books at Lake Worth Campus:
To request a book from a different Palm Beach State campus library or another library in the Florida College System:
- Click the Request tab and enter your Borrower ID & PIN.
- Borrower ID is on the back of your PantherCard and begins with 24901.
- PIN is your 4 digit birth month and year. For example, April 1980 = 0480
- Sign in to PantherWeb (students) and click Library
- Search the library catalog at Palm Beach State College.
- If we don't own the book you want, try searching All 28 Colleges.
- Click the Request tab, enter Home Campus, Pickup Location, Need By
- Click Request.
Selected Events, People and Topics
Request materials from libraries worldwide using the OCLC WorldCat database:
- Sign in to PantherWeb click Library
- Click Databases A-Z, then select WorldCat via FirstSearch (OCLC).
- Search the database and click the titles of any items you'd like to borrow.
- Click the ILL button
- Complete the form and click Submit.
Or submit the form below:
Contact Interlibrary Loan
Phone: (561) 868-3714
Fax: (561) 868-3715