· On top, click on Databases A-Z
· Find New York Times (Historical)
If that doesn't work...
· Click on Articles and Databases on Library Homepage
· Your borrower ID is the card number located on the back of your PantherCard. It begins with 24901.
· Do not use your Palm Beach State Student ID Number
· Your PIN is your four digit birth month and year (MMYY).
· Please call the Lake Worth Circulation Desk (561-868-3710) for help.
· Click on New York Times Historical
· Click on Advanced Search
· Under LIMIT TO DATE RANGE select ON THIS DATE
· Select your birth month, date and year
· Under DOCUMENT TYPE select any of the two choices for FRONT-PAGE
· Click on the SEARCH box
· You will get a list of the headlines of the front page
· IF you want to see the entire front page, Click on the first article
· You can view the front page in different sizes by selecting the percentage [e.g. 50%]
To see page by page of this issue of the paper:
· You have to select any article
· When article is displayed in PDF click on PAGE VIEW (clickable)
· To see any article in the displayed page just click on it
· To go to another page click on top the number of the page
To go to different sections of the paper:
· Under DOCUMENT TYPE select the section that you want
· If you need an Editorial select EDITORIAL ARTICLE and click on SEARCH
· If you need the weather then select WEATHER and click on SEARCH
· If you click on SELECT ALL you will get every article in the newspaper